The following Blog is written by : Apsara ,so do follow her and her blog site http://thesplendidlifestyle.com/
5 CHOCOLATES TO GIFT YOUR SISTER THIS RAKHI :
So, Rakshabandhan is here and I’m sure many of you guys still haven’t been able to decide what you gift your baby sister. But it’s okay, we girls tend to get fussy when it comes to gifts. So why not get something that all the girls love. Yes, Chocolates. So today we have our top five best chocolates that you can get her.
1. Cadbury Silk – Chocolates from Cadbury are one of the most selling chocolates in the country and there’s a simple reason. They’re irresistibly tasty. And Silk is probably the best among them with its intense flavor. The texture of Silk is so smooth that it literally just melts in your mouth like caramel.
2. Hershey’s Creamy Milk Chocolate- This bar of milk chocolate is a kosher delight. If she’s never had one, then she’ll absolutely love this one. The taste and the texture of Hershey’s is smooth and intoxicating. You can also find other variations in milk chocolate such as extra creamy, almonds, milk chocolate chips etc.
3. Ferrero Rocher– These are premium quality chocolates which make great gifts as well for the simple reason that they’re individually beautifully wrapped and taste like little drops of heaven. Ferrero Rocher is a multi-layered chocolate with smooth texture and a crunch to it, one she’ll definitely appreciate.
4. Amul dark chocolate- Now if she has a sweet tooth for dark chocolate, then this is the one to go for. It is creamy and has a hint of bitterness to it which is simply exquisite. It is made from genuine cocoa beans and feels heavenly in your mouth.
5. DIY Chocolate- If nothing works out for you or you wish to do something even special for her, then go ahead and make her a chocolate by yourself. I’m sure she’ll absolutely love the thought and the chocolate of course. You will just need a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
These were some of the best chocolates that you can gift her to show her your love and make her feel special.
Don’t forget to follow as i said http://thesplendidlifestyle.com/if you loved this CHOCOLATE article for Rakhi or similar articles –
By : APSARA (Blogger)
Photo credits/source :Internet